Social Media Account Management
For many small businesses, the biggest barrier to a successful social media presence is a simple matter of resource.
You and your staff are already run off your feet doing what you do best. You just don’t have time to be thinking about what to tweet, responding to conversations on Facebook or looking for new connections on LinkedIn. That’s where we can help.
Promote to Perform offers a full account management service which includes:
- An initial consultation to talk about your current business and marketing strategy.
- Research of the various platforms to find out which ones your prospects are using and what they’re saying, and so which ones will work best for you.
- A review meeting to discuss our findings as well as focus on strategy and content planning.
- Finally, we’ll take on the monthly management of your social media campaigns including set up or review of your profiles, building your following, creating and posting content, replying to messages and much more.
- You can be as involved as you’d like but each month you’ll receive a report on activity and results so you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
To discuss your social media account management needs, please get in touch.
“Having known Lucy through my network for a couple of years I was really pleased when we engaged her with The Hertfordshire Business EXPO to head up our social media campaign. I find her extremely knowledgable and forward thinking in her field. Arriving mid way through our campaign she rolled up her sleeves and got stuck straight in, quickly becoming an asset to the team. By building and growing our social media which supported our other marketing strategies to engage and ensure that our recent event in Broxbourne brought delegates in their droves. I would highly recommend Lucy and her team, as she really listens to your needs, takes time to learn about your business to deliver fantastic results” Katrina Sargent, The Hertfordshire Business Expo